Charlotte Yen Adermann, Psy.D. is a licensed psychologist with 20 years of experience providing therapy and consultation services for school-age children, adolescents, young adults, and their families and caregivers.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Cognitive-behavioral (CBT), mindfulness based, and dialetical (DBT) therapy for anxiety and depression, particularly with adolescents
- Therapy for emotional and behavioral regulation (e.g., anger, impulsivity, inattention, disorganization)
- Social skills training, including for those with higher functioning Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Family and peer relational conflict, adjustment to divorce
- Parenting consultation and support
I provide critical components for working with children: trust, collaboration, communication, and accessibility. I build strong relationships with children and their families as well as communicate promptly with parents, teachers, psychiatrists, pediatricians, and other service providers on an ongoing basis to ensure the successful coordination of care.
Known for my calm and gentle demeanor, I offer a safe and nurturing setting that is inviting to children and adolescents. My highly personalized approach, tailored to each of my clients' developmental level and unique needs, helps them attain the skills, confidence, and resiliency to independently cope with future challenges.
Please call or email me for an intake or consultation today.
While sheltering in place due to the COVID-19 pandemic, teleconference services are available through Doxy.me